Dirty Devil Duathlon 2021
23 January 2021
ENTRIES OPEN ON 15TH February AT 19:00
This event has been locked away for a couple of years but for 2021 its back!
A 5k run around the incredible army tank training facility at Bovington Tank range, totally off road, bit of mud, some hills, maybe some water, etc...
A 24k'ish (Very dependant on the weather on the day if you do 2 or 3 loops) fast'ish off road bike experience on hard compact tracks with some technical single track, down hills, puddles, forest climbs.
Another 5k run, similar to the first but this time finishing off with the knife-edge!
The iconic views of tanks crashing over the top of this thing has been plentiful and for a seventh year we been granted permission to use this location as a total mud running, mountain/gravel biking festival.
So what are you waiting for? get your mud love on and come and join us for this awesome off road duathlon at possibly one of the best locations in the country for some Dirty Devil fun.
We hope to see you on the start line.
Get entered soon, why? well, the more we prove this event works the better chance of it coming back again and again - hopefully this event will sell out, so please support it by entering as soon as you can.
Places are limited to 200
Mountain bike, Gravel bike, Cyclo-X bike, you choose - its one race, 1 prize - you choose which donkey to ride.
Entry price from February 15th to the end of November 2020 - £30
Late entry price from 1st December - £45
Nothing will be sent in the post, you will collect everything you need from registration on the day.
Registration will take place from 10:30 till 11:30 - the race will start at 12:00.
King George V Rd,
You are eligible for a full refund (minus a £10.00 admin fee and the online booking fee) within the 14 days *cooling off period from the day of booking.
*The cooling off period does not apply where a booking is made within 28 days of the event date.
Any withdrawals after the 14 days cooling off period will not be eligible for a refund under any circumstances even if you break yourself, however for 2021, transfer of entries will be permitted up to and including 17 January 2021 after that, too late. It is down to you to sort your own transfer out by following the simple but effective instructions below - The deal is - we are providing the race, you are providing a bum on a seat.
How to transfer or edit your race entry
- Log into your www.fullonsport.com account using your email address and password
- Once you are logged in, click on your username and select ‘my entries’
- Now you can click edit against the event entry you would like to transfer or edit
- If a race organiser is allowing entry swaps, you can now edit all of the data fields with the new participants details taking your place, however his entry will still stay under your Full On Sport account
- If a race organiser is not allowing swaps, you can only edit certain fields such as address and club
- Once you have made the changes click save and the entry is now transferred or edited
|Early bird Entry||15-Feb-2020||01-Oct-2020||£30.00|
King George V Road
Registration open from: 10:30:00